Skip to Content

Special Approvals for Course Registration

You may submit the special approval form if one or more of the following statements applies to you. Check all that apply. *

This form is intended for students who need a prerequisite override. Closed class override requests can only be processed by the the department offering the course and will not be accommodated through submission of this form.

If you are taking a course off-campus that is a prerequisite course, please attach Proof of Enrollment for the courses you are taking off campus.

Proof of enrollment can be a screenshot of an unofficial transcript or course schedule that includes the institution name, your name, the course name and number, and the start and end dates of the course.