|Priority Application Dates|
|It is recommended that potential students submit their complete application by the priority date. Applications received after the priority date will be considered for admission on a space-available basis.|
Summer & Fall Admission:
Students currently enrolled at Texas State, regardless of their number of credit hours, may apply to McCoy College through our internal application.
- Ensure you meet the admission criteria for your circumstances outlined on our Admission Requirements page.
- If you have more than 30 hours of college credit, be sure your required courses (ENG 1310, ENG 1320, and MATH 1329 or their equivalents) are posted to your Texas State record.
- As a reminder, if your Texas State GPA is a below a 2.0, you will not be eligible to apply and will need to wait to submit an application until you have raised your GPA to a 2.0 or higher.
- Once you have checked the steps above, you may submit an application online via the button below.
- You will be informed of your admissions decision through your Texas State email within 7-10 business days.