Degree Audit Report
To view completed and in-progress classes, as well as remaining requirements (can be accessed through CatsWeb)
Long-range planning is recommend for students with 30 or more hours who have been admitted to McCoy College.
You can use the tools at left to help you create a long-range plan and map your path towards graduation.
- Review your degree audit report. Highlight the requirements you have remaining. Double check the requirements on the major checksheet and be sure to include any free electives.
- Using the long-range planning form, write out the semesters you have remaining until graduation.
- Fill in the semesters with the remaining classes you need to complete. Try to achieve a balance between reading/writing and math-oriented courses in each semester. Courses must be done in prerequisite order. The recommended course sequence on the major checksheet is designed to assist students in sequencing their courses.
- Check the Undergraduate Catalog and CatsWeb to see that you meet all prerequisites and classification requirements for your intended schedule.
- Make sure you meet all graduation requirements by referencing the graduation checklist.
- After completing your plan, have it reviewed by an academic advisor during a scheduled appointment. During the summer, we offer special hour-long advising appointments to review long-range plans.
Some guidelines/helpful tips:
- Make sure you select the correct major checksheet for your catalog year. You can reference your catalog year on your degree audit report.
- If you have transferred a significant amount of junior college hours, only 72 hours from junior colleges may be applied towards degree requirements
- Many courses are taught in summer, however, summer graduation is contingent on careful advance planning. Consult with your academic advisor if you plan to take summer courses
- Carefully read any footnotes when choosing advanced electives as some are restricted to a choice of listed courses.