BBA Management at the Round Rock Campus
Through McCoy College of Business, students can earn a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a major in Management at the Round Rock Campus (RRC).
Texas State University partners with Austin Community College and Temple College to offer degree programs for working adults. Students can complete freshman and sophomore courses at a community college or at Texas State University campus; the RRC offers junior- and senior-level coursework only. The RRC Management program is designed to be a part-time program with a general course load of 6 to 9 hours per semester, with courses offered in the evening.
To be eligible to take courses at the RRC, students must have either:
- completed their sophomore year or
- completed at least 45 transferable hours that can be applied to the management degree requirements.
Students who intend to complete their junior and senior level courses for a degree in management at RRC, must follow the Texas State admissions application process. Students must also meet the admission requirements for McCoy College of Business.
- Only 72 hours of community college credit may be applied to the BBA Management degree in Round Rock or San Marcos
- The Round Rock program requires the same prerequisites for all courses and breaking of prerequisites is not permitted.
- The Round Rock program is designed to be a part-time program with average course load being 6 to 9 hours per semester.
- Lower division courses (1000- or 2000-level) are not available at the RRC and should be completed before entering the BBA Management program.
- At least 24 of the last 30 semester hours completed that are required for the degree must be taken at Texas State.
- Academic advising for the Round Rock program is done through the Round Rock One Stop Center advising office.