McCoy College requires all admitted students to complete the McCoy Experience Workshop.
This online workshop is designed to inform McCoy College students of their responsibilities, important degree information, and the many opportunities in McCoy College.
Students who are currently part of the Personalized Academic and Career Exploration (PACE) center, will be required to complete the workshop upon finishing their time with PACE. All other students will be required to complete the workshop upon being admitted to McCoy College.
Students will receive instructions and deadline information via their Texas State email account. Students who do not satisfy the requirement or do not pass the quiz at the end of the workshop will receive a hold on their registration.
The workshop is hosted in the TRACS learning environment.
Workshop Assignments & Deadlines
Check your Texas State email for instructions. An email will be sent when you may begin the workshop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The workshop video will not load
- The user name and password did not show up in the workshop. The screen went white.
- I am changing my major to something outside of McCoy College.
- I cannot find the workshop in TRACS.
- I have a workshop hold on my account.
- I did the workshop, but I got an email saying I have not yet completed the workshop.
- I did the workshop, but it is still showing in my TRACS.
- I finished the final quiz with a passing score last week, but I still have a hold.