Course Substitution Request Forms
If you have business coursework you have taken or plan to take that is not classified as a direct equivalent to a Texas State business course, you can request to have the course evaluated by the appropriate McCoy College department for approval to substitute for the Texas State business course required for your degree. Please be sure to forward all evaluation results to your academic advising center.
Select a department below to access their course substitution request form:
- Accounting Department (ACC courses)
- Computer Information Systems & Quantitative Methods Department (CIS and QMST courses)
- Economics & Finance Department (BLAW, ECO, and FIN courses)
- Management Department (B_A and MGT courses)
- Marketing Department (MKT courses)