How this form works:
Use the form below to submit your request. An academic advisor will review your submitted request form and create a proposed spring 2021 class plan for you in Degree Works Planner. Once the plan has been completed, you will be notified through your TXST email.
Please review the following guidelines before submission:
- You must be a currently enrolled/continuing student with a declared major in McCoy College. Requests from students not yet admitted to McCoy College will be automatically deleted.
- You must intend on continuing to pursue your current business degree program. If you need to make any curriculum changes (change major, concentration, minor, etc.), please call 512.245.1993 to schedule a 30-minute advising appointment (conducted online via Zoom - must be scheduled at least one business day in advance)
- We recommend you request a plan well in advance of your registration access time.
- If you have not received your plan by the time of your registration, do not wait to register. Instead use your degree audit and the university catalog to try and pick classes, then you can compare it with your suggested advising plan.
- Your academic advisor does not have access to your financial aid/scholarship records and will not know the GPA, credit hour, etc. requirements of your aid package. Please be sure you request an amount of credit hours sufficient to meet both your academic and financial aid/scholarship requirements.
- An advisor may request that you set up an online advising appointment if it seems your circumstances would be better served through a one-on-one appointment
- Please allow 3-5 business days after submitting your request to receive a completed plan.
Please Note: Advisors DO NOT select course sections and times for you, they will only provide course recommendations based on remaining degree program requirements and prerequisites. It is your responsibility to build a schedule of selected courses based on your personal preferences/time constraints.